Serves meat, veg options available. Has menu options for vegans and vegetarians. Also has gluten free options. Eco-friendly restaurant. Sells prepared meals in their refrigerated section. Variety of specialty juices and smoothies. Wi-fi. Confirmed open Nov 2011. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Western, International, Italian, Thai, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
4223 Research Forest Dr Ste 350 (Gosling Rd)
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
281-419-3200

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LoriKetcherside
hpblank
hpblank

Good vegan burger in a very noisy restaurant

3 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2014

There were seemingly more vegan baked goods options than there were entrees, which I find unfortunate. I was able to get a delicious bean burger with roasted vegetables and it was very tasty. The staff was helpful, but also not very pleasant. When I kindly explained I would like to be sure my choice had no animal or animal "by-products" in them, I was treated a bit like an inconvenient alien. Either way, food was good, but I don't believe it would be my first choice to go back to.

Pros: Vegan baked goods available
Cons: Not very knowledgable as a whole, Not very kind staff
LoriKetcherside
LoriKetcherside

Good but could be better

3 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2011

I love the variety of vegan options available and that my husband doesn't have to eat my "rabbit food" when we go there. He doesn't recommend it, however as their hearts are clearly on the vegan side of the menu.
However, having been here many times, the service is super slow and inattentive. For as uncrowded as this place is, this is just weird.

Pros: Awesome smoothies, Excellent options , Not overcrowded
Cons: Slow to get food, Innattentive servers

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure Healthy Eatery: