Serves meat, veg options available. Full juice and smoothie bar, wraps, panini sandwiches, salads, breakfast. Vegan items offered include daiya vegan cheese, seitan, and soymilk. Uses mostly organic produce. Free Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
701 Cookman Ave

kradz
kradz

Amazing Offerings

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

The food is excellent and organic. The space is gorgeous and the classes they are offering are outstanding. Love the yoga teachers! You have to take Chuck's yoga class. Super knowledgeable guy and a fun workout! The smoothie's are heavenly! Seriously....ya gotta go!!!! :)

Pros: Amazing Staff, Great Teachers, A+ for Atmosphere
Vieve
Vieve

Best smoothies and wraps!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

This place might serve organic chicken but I am a vegan and I was able to get a delicious smoothie substituted the froyo with almond milk - had a yummy veggie wrap with melted daiya cheese sooo good!
Also have to try the match green tea I do a shot of that mixed with B12 and gives me just the boost I need. Also done the 3 day juice cleanse and its better than any other cleanse I've done. LOVE it here :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure Health Bar: