CLOSED: Pure Cuisine - RAW...

Offers raw food classes. Previously a take out food bar but no longer. SEPT 2014 REPORTED SHUT. more-less
442 Victoria Street
Kamloops, British Columbia
250-851-8194

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by nkstr
trishb
trishb

Tasty raw food restaurant

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2011

Raw, vegan food restaurant with take out options. Limited menu. Great tasting food. Nice atmosphere

Pros: healthy cuisine, tasty food
Cons: Limited menu
Kirby
Kirby

Amazing Raw Food !

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2011

Yesterday I decided to go down to Pure Cuisine and have a healthy raw lunch. I had been there once befor so
I thought it would be nice place to go, I ordered the sampler plate and gobbled it all down, it was great and very tasty, i would recomend this raw food resturant to anyone. They also offer raw food "cooking" courses to anyone wanting to learn.................. Overall Its great

Pros: Good Food, Healthy
Cons: Limited hours
nkstr
nkstr

Great

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2011

This place is great. Good food, all vegetarian (I know one of the owners is vegan so it may be all vegan too). Inexpensive. $10 for most meals. Very friendly. Great desserts. I really loved the nanimo bars at Christmas. Desserts are around $5 and are quite small.

Pros: Inexpensive, Tastes Great, About 10 different choices
Cons: Only 10 choices, Desserts a little pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Pure Cuisine - RAW Culinary Art School: