Raw food menu plus organic juice, smoothie, and espresso bar. Has a retail section selling many raw food staples and nutritional supplements. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Juice bar, Western, Take-out
10 Keith Ave, Unit A104 (Hwy 26, adjacent to Cranberry Resort)
Collingwood, Ontario L9Y 0W5

Dari
Dari

Absolutely- tastefully delicious

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2013

We highly recommend this place to anyone who would like to feel/experience the kindred spirit of raw plant based diet offered in a harmonious co-creation. Your taste buds will scream: amazing!! The nutritious values are so high that portions need NO oversizing! The cashew salad dressing, falafel wrap and raw lemon dessert are spectacular!

Pros: nutritiously healthy and tasty food, adequate portions, friendly environment
LauraAlexandra
LauraAlexandra

Amazing!!!

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

This is one of my favourite Raw restaurants in Ontario. I used to live in Toronto and have frequented every raw/vegan place there... but nothing compares to Pure. The food is made with love, the produce is local, always fresh and exceptional. The staff is amazing and knowledgeable. Pure has helped me to transform my diet... my favourite items on the menu are the Nachos, the macaroons (!), the heirloom jungle peanut smoothie, and the Fountain of Youth salad. It's so hard to choose favourites, though! A MUST TRY. Best restaurant in Collingwood.

Shush eats
Shush eats

Yummmmm

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2012

We were staying at a hotel about a town over and we found Pure on this site. (Thanks!) This was back in January, but I needed to make sure it gets the rating it deserves!
We thurally enjoyed our rejuvenating meals. I had a falafel wrap which was out of this world. My husband's wrap was super too. Each wrap came with a healthy serving of salad. It was quiet, clean and GLUTEN FREE! It is worth the stop if you are in the area. I can't wait to make it back!

Pros: Excellent , Gluten free, Friendly

Yulia
Yulia

Great place

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2012

This is a lovely raw food place: delicious, pleasant atmosphere and great selection. My friends who are not vegetarians visited, loved it and could not believe how delicious and filling raw food can be.

katgar33
katgar33

Delicious food

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

We would like to say thanks to you for having this amazing restaurant in Collingwood. We were there on December 29th for dinner and we really enjoyed your food. Now we definitily know where we can eat while visiting Collingwood.

Katia and Carlos

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
Ken4057
Ken4057

Thankful on Thanksgiving

Posted on 10 / 14 / 2010

My partner and I were sad that the only veg-friendly place in town had closed and we were 'trapped' here for a wedding. Thanks to a with-it hotel concierge we found the as yet unlisted Pure on Thanksgiving Day! How appropriate, and the staff was thanked profusely for their existence.

The food at Pure is on par with the best live restaurants at which I've eaten (LIVE, Rawlicious and Cruda Cafe in Toronto stand out) - which is to say it's glorious - and Pure offers better portions for less to boot.

It's also the cleanest, brightest, friendliest and most peaceful veg restaurant I've ever dined in. I could feel the stress of the weekend vanish instantly.

We had the salmon pate maki, tuna sandwich and truffle bruschetta, along with a refreshing (and necessary) kale/apple juice-o-the-day concoction.

The salmon pate maki and the tuna sandwich were rich, creamy, flavourful and filling. The dehydrated flax-onion bread for the tuna sandwich was the perfect raw 'bun': sturdy but tender and as tasty as the filling. We wanted to try everything on the menu, but were stuffed.

The truffle bruschetta was the only disappointment. Fairly bland. The flax crackers it was served on were nice and crunchy though.

All in all, the find of the year for us. Many blessing upon the house of Pure!

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure: