Vegan food vendor operating in the marketplace food court, #33, since spring 2013. Offers a variety of vegan dishes as well as raw food and salads, fresh juices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Soul Food, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out
530 Euclid Ave (Colonial Market Place, downtown)
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
216-527-4477

Open Mon-Fri 11am-4pm.

First Review by LindyG
erinnsneed
erinnsneed

The food is Supreme

5 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2013

They named their restaurant correctly.
They use only fresh and organics ingredients. The food is cooked daily in the morning and served at lunch. I do not have to worry it's 100% Vegan (no cross contamination) and Healthy.

Pros: Worth the wait, Filling and tasty, Healthy and Vegan
LindyG
LindyG

Just Awesome!

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

I went today for lunch, and I've got to say this was the best vegan food I've ever eaten. It was flavorful, portion sizes were large, and the ingredients were all obviously very fresh. I had the cheesesteak gyro. It was HUGE. The avocado slices were perfectly ripe and very fresh. The "gyro meat" was so tasty, with just the right amount of spice. I didn't want to stop eating!
Even if you're nit a vegan, this was just some wonderful food. I'd highly recommend it!

Pros: Fantastic food, Not bland vegan fare, Friendly service
Cons: A little crowded at lunch time

Dear Owner and Manager of Pure and Supreme Cuisine: