Serves meat, veg options available. A buffet style Indian food restaurant that serves mostly vegetarian and offers vegan options. Rotis (flat bread) are served with your meal. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by rmark25
rmark25
rmark25

great food, nice people

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2010

I knew I was going to have a problem finding many vegetarian choices when I visited Niagara Falls for the 1st time last May. I was very pleased to find Punjabi Hut very close to my Hotel and close to the Rainbow Bridge connecting the USA with Canada. The owners were very friendly and answered all my questions about the food. I have to say that it was some of the best Indian Food I have ever tasted. They kept offering me Rotis, which were great. It was buffet style and out of all the options, only 1 contained meat. I think they change the menu around, so I don't know if that's always the case. It's simple dining with plastic silverware, which is not really an issue with the quality of homemade food you get for the right price. Next time I visit Niagara Falls, this place is on my list.

Pros: Food, Prices, Quality

Dear Owner and Manager of Punjabi Hut: