CLOSED: Pulse Vegan - Food ...

Vegan food trailer for south ATX. Serving Southern influenced comfort food with sandwiches, sides, and starters. Reported closed to HappyCow, Jan 2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Southern American, Take-out only
603 W Live Oak St
Austin, Texas 78704
512-507-9241

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by JuliaGarance
Pandorable
Pandorable

Fantastic vegan sandwiches

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2014

I had a Buf Boy sandwich, my omnivore husband had the Philly sandwich, both made with the house-made seitan, and we shared an order of dill fries. The food was delicious and the portions were perfect. The owner was polite and friendly. The food was served in paper baskets with biodegradable disposable forks and recycled napkins, with a recycle bin available. The area was shaded with picnic tables. I highly recommend the Pulse Vegan food truck and look forward to returning.

Pros: all vegan menu, gluten free options, friendly
AckBruncsak
AckBruncsak

great comfort food!

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

Really delicious and everything on the menu has a gluten free options

tcasalena
tcasalena

everything is delicious

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

Friendly, mod priced, delicious vegan food!

JuliaGarance
JuliaGarance

Super Tasty!!

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

I definitely recommend Pulse Vegan for any type of foodie, the sandwiches on the menu are super delicious. I tried the Buf Boy sandwich and the Frenchie, both were awesome. The buffalo flavored one was really flavorful and spicy (but not too spicy) and the marinated veggies in it really kicked it up a notch flavor wise. The Frenchie was my favorite sandwich however, I could have eaten four of those sammies. The vegan garlic spread and the french dip that comes on the side is so good, this sandwich is definitely the stand out in my opinion.

Pros: sammies are delicious!, sides are super tasty as well, very affordable

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Pulse Vegan - Food Truck: