Smoothie and juice bar inside The Gym at City Creek and is open to the public. Offers smoothies and juices, paninis, and soups. Free Wi-Fi. Take the elevator (located by 'Love Culture' on the first level, or 'Disney Store' on 2nd level) to level 3. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm

First Review by Navegante
Navegante
Navegante

Fresh and vibrant food and smoothies!

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

I was a bit worried about eating here, being that it is located inside a gym and I wasn't working out. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Pulp is located at the front of the gym, as soon as you step off the elevator. You don't need to wander around through the gym to find it! The gym elevator was a bit tricky for me to find though. If you are on the first floor shopping level, it is next to a store called 'Love Culture' (across from the Cheesecake Factory). If you are on the second shopping level, the elevator is by the 'Disney Store' and walkway bridge. Go up to level 3 and you're there. Small tables surrounding a clean counter to order from. The staff is really friendly. I tried the soup, which was a Cajun Corn Chowder. It was delicious and had potatoes, corn, adzuki beans, celery, leeks, and the perfect amount of spice. I also had the "Jolly Green" smoothie with hemp protein supplement (smoothies here include 1 supplement free). My smoothie had kale, spinach, banana, apple, agave, and coconut water. It was not bitter or overly sweet. I could taste that this was the real-deal. Fresh, vibrant, and refreshing. For the soup and the smoothie, it came to around $10. It was a satisfying vegan lunch. Rumor has it that they may be opening a 2nd location in the future. My fingers are crossed. TIP: I stopped by the customer service booth downstairs to ask for directions to the gym (I was really lost) and they gave me a BOGO smoothie coupon. Pulp also has smoothie punch cards.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 28, 2014

UPDATE: The don't serve soups/chili in the summer. Just smoothies and PB&J paninis. They were out of some of the items/toppings when we went there last time. Hope that they keep things stocked better in the future. Also, they are opening a 2nd location soon near the downtown library!

Pros: Clean smoothie bar with great views, Food is fresh and delicious, Staff were friendly
Cons: A bit tricky to find correct elevator

Dear Owner and Manager of Pulp: