Serves meat, veg options available. Chain of healthier food concept restaurant. Menu has tofu and vegan cheese, quinoa, vegetarian chili with soy protein, and non-dairy milk. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
weblybowles
weblybowles

awesome vegan chain!

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2013

This chain is fantastic! Great staff who understand what vegan means! Fresh squeezed juice! It's a great place to grab a quick bite for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack!

Pros: great vegan options, fresh juice
Missjosierose
Missjosierose

tasty

4 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2012

Great quick option. Seems like they use decent produce. I was pleased I ordered the green city vegan wrap and a green juice.

Pros: several options, quick
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Protein Bar

3 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2012

Protein Bar is doing so well now that they're expanding all around town - this one happens to be closer to where I live. They offer a plethora of vegan options and even have Daiya cheese. My favorite item is the vegan quinoa burrito with Daiya cheese, I suggest you try it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Protein Bar - Lake St: