Primo has *THE BEST* pizza in the neighborhood, and no meat ever in the store. From the classic -- plain cheese -- to amazing combos -- like smoked provolone and truffle oil -- and even gluten free or cheese-less vegan pies. The owner's a character, too. Classic pizza guy.
This is pizza parlor, somewhat like a smaller version of Ray's Pizza from around the corner. You can order a slice to eat on one of the few stools in the front, or takeout apie or similar pizza parlor type fare. You might at first not feel that this any different from a standard pizzeria, until you notice that (1) there are a few vegan piaaz offerings, and (2) ALL the pizzas are vegetarian, so you won't be grossed out by the pizza servers using the same knife for a pepperoni pizza as they do for you pizza.
The service is friendly, and hey--pizza always tastes good for fast food.Pros: Quick, inexpensive
Cons: not gourmet, sparse setting
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has REMOVED: Primo Pizza 84 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 534 times since Jan 2013.