Cold pressed juices plus smoothies, packages and cleanse programs. more-less
13050 San Vicente Blvd Ste 120 (Brentwood area)
West Los Angeles, California 90049
310-777-7898

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by gr8vegan
cat1
cat1

Averege

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2014

As juice bars go I would say this one is average, they say its mostly organic, but who knows.. I have also heard that the juices are not totally fresh, but again who knows.. They taste good, there is a large selection and the servers are nice, so all in all Its not bad.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 17, 2014

Pros: Taste , Selection , Servers
Cons: May not be totally fresh , Not totally organic
Chia
Chia

Grab-n-Go Juices

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Pressed Juicery review.

This is a tiny, tiny storefront in a shopping plaza courtyard behind A Votre Sante restaurant. You won't see it from San Vicente Blvd, you have to park first, then walk into the courtyard. There is shared, open air seating.

All the juices are already pre-pressed and bottled. You choose from a list of around 15 different kinds of juices (green blends, carrot, coconut, etc...). Each bottle costs from $6.50 up to $8.00 for the almond milk.

Taste is good. Twice I've had the "greens 2" (kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon). My husband likes the "roots 1" (beet, carrot, kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, cucumber, celery).

Convenient grab and go.

Margie23
Margie23
  • raw

Great detox

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

I wanted to try a detox cleanse but I am a big foodie so wasn't sure if I would like to be on a liquid diet. I heard about Pressed Juicery on DailyCandy and decided to give them a try. I looked them up and read about their different cleanses they have for those who are not that into them to those who love them. They have 3 different cleanses you can try and it sounded yummy and great for my body so I went to pay them a visit. The staff was super friendly and answered all my questions since I was a newbie to detoxing cleansing. I purchased cleanse 1 since it is made for those who are not big on detoxing and after I did it I felt amazing. I am so glad I decided to ahead with the cleanse I will be doing this every couple of months and the juices tasted good too!! If you are interested in a detox I would recommend going to pressed juicery everything is super fresh and tasty!!

Barb24
Barb24

fresh and delivered

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2011

I was hooked by Pressed when the staff invited me to try different flavors before I decide to buy. I love everything about it, the juice, the package and the health concept they stand for. The little Detox 2 bottle in they deliver to my door now starts my everyday!

SharonP
SharonP

good for you

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2011

After a crazy night out I was looking for some pills to take before my headache kills me, my boy friend handed me a bottle of weird white drink from Pressed Juicery. Knowing he is not joking, I drank it and well I can't say it worked as pain killer, but it sure made a difference. It tasted like lemon water with a splash of cayenne pepper. It tasted good even on the hangover morning. After that I started getting it before work and it made me feel so much better. I am not as sleepy anymore and have more energy. And when everyone in my office was getting sick I didn't. This is a great way to stay healthy and get the nutrients I don't like to eat in a drink.

LydiaS7
LydiaS7

LOVE IT!!

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2011

Pressed Juicery solved one of my biggest problems and that was getting bored with the juices and their flavors. When liking one type of juice I drank it too much that in a week or two, I would never want to see that juice any more. Pressed Juicery solved it, every time that I get bored with a flavor, there is something new to try and until I finish trying all, I don't remember what was the first one. Its great for moody and picky people like me.

Pros: fresh, tasty, affordable
Cons: small location
NancyW
NancyW

Feel good

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2011

I've tried the Green 2, the Roots 1 and the strawberry coconut one, I actually like the Green 2 better, even though it's as good. I did a little research about all the flavors, and found out the Green 2 is the best nutrition supplement to the daily food I have. Basically, I choose Pressed is not for the flavor, but for the nutritional benefits and the freshness it will bring me. Since I usually don't have enough veggies, I will probably have their Green series daily to keep my diet balanced.

KennyP5
KennyP5

good

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2011

I love love love Pressed Juicery!!! I am not a super health freak but these juices are soooo Yummy!!! If you have not tried them I recommend you do!! Only problem is they only have 3 locations so I always stop by the Brentwood one since I commute to UCLA.

Pros: fresh, selection, location
PKB27
PKB27
  • fruititarian

so good

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2011

Pressed Juicery is a great place to get fresh juices that are actually good for you. And if you have any questions their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to answer all of my questions (and I had many) and they let you sample different juices so that you bound to find few that you'll like.

Jmmblnk
Jmmblnk

so many choices

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2011

Pressed juicer gets 5 stars because they are providing a service that is very unique and great. They make pressed juices from fresh and good for you veggies and somehow make them taste refreshing and good. They also have great detox drinks as well.

MReyes
MReyes
  • fruititarian

Awesome selection

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2011

My, oh my, this place is awesome! Needless to say they make really tasty fresh and good for you juices. They also deliver them too! But every time I come in, the staff is very nice and friendly. They are very knowledgeable and are always able to answer all of my questions. But the best thing about this place is probably the wide variety of different juices they have.

MaryH
MaryH

so many to choose from

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2011

Pressed Juicery is absolutely awesome!!! They have the most amazing variety of pressed juices and best of all they figured out how to make them all taste fantastic. I always stop by when go pass it.

Pros: location, taste, variety
VikkyC
VikkyC
  • raw

great tasting

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2011

I go to this place every other day religiously. They have great customer service and always make me feel welcomed. Their pressed juices taste out of this world and best of all they are exactly what your body needs (especially me since I normally hate anything healthy or green)

KathyF16
KathyF16

great deal

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2011

I have been doing this cleanse diet and thank god pressed juicer delivers! They are great!!!

Pros: fresh, deliver, delishious
AnnaRey
AnnaRey

Great juices

Posted on 11 / 08 / 2011

I went there with a friend few weeks ago because I was curious to give it a try. I sampled couple different combinations and was pleasantly surprised. Their juices taste really good and they are good for you to. This is definitely a win win for me.

Thefreeganvegan
Thefreeganvegan

The best juice

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

You havn't tried great tasting, freshly pressed juice until you have it from this place. I have tried every kind the make and they are all delicious and drinkable. Even the ones without lemon and ginger, which adds some sweetness, spice and kick, taste great!

Pros: healthy, delicious, deliver to your door
Cons: pricey
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Mostly detox Juice place

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2011

I was dining at Le Pain Quotidien and noticed a long line of people collecting cartons of juices. I had to investigate further in the commotion. Its basically a door in the courtyard. You can park down below and get validated at Le Pain, not sure if Pressed Juicery validates. I think most customers get this stuff delivered to their houses. I'm anti detox and juicing since its complete quackery that more nutrients will make you more healthy or that there is some way to detox the body. The body detoxes itself and stopping eating the toxic foods gives your body a chance to heal, it doesn't matter if you replace bad foods with juice or potatoes you'll "detox" all the same. That being said, its a cute shop with good carrot juice and a few other blends that aren't detox drinks. I think most people just abuse it for crash and burn weightloss dieting.

Pros: fresh juices
Cons: detox bs

Dear Owner and Manager of Pressed Juicery: