Prem Bistro and Cafe

Plenty of vegan options (scrambled tofu, soups, salads, chickpea burger, quinoa stir fry, wraps, Asian tofu and vegetable dishes). Every day there is a set lunch menu which includes soup and main course. Open air terrace seating. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Vietnamese

First Review by Kimxula
Hillary Brown
Hillary Brown

HEAVEN

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2014

Prem Bistro Cafe has saved my life in Vietnam. The vegetarian bistro delivers not only to my home but they deliver in customer service, healthy, non oily, amazing, food that I have missed while in Vietnam. Everything is fresh and I am able to eat dinner and breakfast from one order. I highly suggest the Red Quinoa cakes with yogurt sauce and the eggplant rolls NOT FRIED! It's all amazing and I look forward to the day I can actually visit the restaurant and meet these amazing people. LIFE IS GOOD!

Pros: FRESH, DELICIOUS, DELIVERY
Cons: N/A, N/A, N/A
bjoerne
bjoerne

I just love it

5 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2014

A nice, cozy, modern and stylish place with a lot a food on the menu. The staff is very friendly and some of them speak a very good English. I went there a few times and was never disappointed.

Pros: Menu, Staff, Atmosphere
Marina-S
Marina-S

must to visit

5 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

Thanks Happy Cow for these restaurant!

Very-very friendly lovely place. We visited it with great pleasure. Seems to be small cafe, but they have 1st, 2nd floor and roof top place!

We tried some raw dishes like avocado salad or quinoa salad, fruit smoothies and hot veg dishes: spring rolls and eggplant rolls. All of them was very good.

You will love this place with its tasty food, ice design and sympathetic staff.

Delivery is fast and careful.

Pros: moderate price, nice people, fresh tasty food

Sejhmet
Sejhmet

In love with this place

5 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

I tried Bistro 3 days ago and I love it. The set lunch is ridiculously cheap!!! Only 30.000 vdn (one dollar and 10 cents?)and it comes with a main dish, rice and soup.
I love the place, is really chilling.

Pros: tasty and cheap food, free of MSG (or they use vey few)
Kimxula
Kimxula

My favourite place in Saigon!!

5 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2014

When I first arrived in Saigon, I browsed through Happy Cow for veggie restaurant suggestions and Prem wasn't on here...I actually found out about it through Trip Advisor...and after going there for the first time, I really found it so hard to believe that it wasn't listed here on Happy Cow...seriously...whaaat?! So of course, I had to add it - and I've been spreading the Prem gospel and turned several friends onto it :-)

So, the first time I went to Prem, I fell in love. The place has such a lovely, laid back vibe and the 2 owners are wonderful people! One of them is a yoga instructor at Yoga Living, which is on the same street a few blocks down and the other is a really cool girl who speaks great English and is really great to chat to. The lighting is nice inside, there are some books laying around for you to check out while you wait for your food and there's a nice little raised 'nook' in the corner with floor pillows if you prefer to dine that way, as well as seating on a little balcony upstairs, which is also really comfy.

And now for the food....it is, so far, the best veggie food I have had in the city. The quality has never failed me and I always feel so nourished and satisfied after eating at Prem. Whenever I am feeling like a change from the 'standard' veggie Vietnamese food (although Prem does have it's own Vietnamese style section of the menu...and I can testify that is delicious, too!), Prem is always the first alternative that comes to mind and they consistently deliver fresh tasting and innovative dishes. My favourites are the butter paneer curry, portobello mushroom burger and eggplant rolls covered in cashews. When I want something lighter and refreshing, I usually go for the 'zoodles' (spiralised zucchini with avocado 'cream' sauce) or the quinoa, mango and black bean salad, which is amazing! I also like the fact the fresh juices come unsweetened (you can add honey for an additional charge if you like)and one of my favourites contains celery, beets, carrots, bok choy, spinach, ginger...great combo and your body will thank you for it!

Nothing but great things to say about Prem, again,so surprised it wasn't already listed here on Happy Cow! Just go check it out and you'll see what I mean :-) 5 Cows, yep!

Pros: Great quality, tasty food, Lovely staff, Laidback atmosphere
Cons: Maybe a little bit hard to find..., ...it's just down a little alley on Vo , Van Tan street

Dear Owner and Manager of Prem Bistro and Cafe: