Serves meat, veg options available. Offers several vegan options. Prasino promotes organic agriculture and supports local growers and artisanal food producers whenever possible. Uses sustainable building materials and high efficiency technology. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 7:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-11:00pm, Sun 7:00am-10:00pm

First Review by Keith_Thode
KatieB
KatieB

a bit pricey, but great options!

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

My family (2 om's, 2 vegts, 1 vegan) went on a Monday afternoon and the place was empty, the service was prompt, and the food was delicious. The veg sushi came with 8 rolls and was our favorite, the vegan house-made burger was good, and the vegan pudding was beautifully presented and very yummy. We also enjoyed the freshly-made lemonade. There were also flatbreads, a curry, and quinoa/black bean tacos on the menu, as well as soups and salads. Most entrees were priced $15 to $20, but that's pretty consistent with the area, and the ambiance was enjoyable too. We had a good time!

Pros: Atmosphere, Service, Options
Cons: PRICE, serves meat
widgetoc
widgetoc
  • herbivore

Best Tofu I've Ever Had!

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2013

Had the vegan pancakes once before--ok but nothing spectacular. Had the tofu tonight and Holy Moley, it knocked my socks off! It was served on a generous portion of veggies and with one of the most delicious sauces I've ever had. We followed up with the mint chocolate mousse. Not as amazing as my meal but *far* from disappointing. Wish I could give this 5 cows. We will be back many times :)

Pros: Organics, Locavorism, Ambiance
Cons: Too Far From Home!
GGriffrun
GGriffrun

I really liked this...

Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

High end restaurant but food is superior with fresh organic produce. Well presented and great service

Pros: great food, fresh organic ingredients, nice atmosphere
Cons: Pricey

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Prasino

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2012

My significant other and I dined at Prasino for breakfast recently and we were really impressed by the 4-star decor, but the food was just average.

I ordered the vegan eggs benedict, while creative, it lacked in flavor - I had to dump hot sauce on my dish to flavor it up. I can't remember what my bf ordered, but he felt pretty 'meh' about his entree as well. To sum things up, this place is just OK.

Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

A few great vegan items

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

As a vegan, I'm always on the lookout for vegan restaurants. When there aren't any in the area, I can only hope to find restaurants like Prasino. Although they serve mostly non-vegan meals, they have 2 vegan breakfast meals, a vegan dinner meal, a vegan black bean burger, and several small vegan dishes.

I had a vegan tofu and rice dinner that was as good as anything I've ever eaten. The vegan black bean burger was very good. Also, the vegan breakfast of scrambled tofu with spinach and tomato included soy sausage and wonderful sweet potato hash browns with cinnamon. And, it came with a side of vegan pancakes and maple syrup. Great breakfast.

Dear Owner and Manager of Prasino: