Prana Health Food

Health foods store with a small buffet featuring variety of vegetarian hot and cold foods. more-less

First Review by MonicaWeinhold
MonicaWeinhold
MonicaWeinhold

Delicious!! Great for healthy "fast healthy food"

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2010

I've been going here every time I can since they opened. I loved the fact that it's a buffet. I could try a little of everything...
Great place to go for lunch during the week. Fast, healthy and very tasty. Mostly vegan (they have some things with cheese) and a great selection of supplements and things to purchase for home (incense, oil burners, great books, etc). Very balanced with protein, not fried foods and a great touch of the Latin taste.
Excellent option to lose weight...
We go every time we are in the area. Too bad they're not closer where I work now!! ;-)

Pros: Balanced healthy foods, Fast & convenient, Buffet
Cons: Far from our office now ;-)

Dear Owner and Manager of Prana Health Food: