Prairie Thunder Baking Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Fresh bread, pastries, breakfast and deli sandwiches - ask to substitute veggies in place of meat. Vegetarian specials on Thursday (call ahead to check). Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Bakery, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by wseeds
wseeds
wseeds

Walt & Brother Review

4 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2009

Traveling north with a trailer, it is July and it is time for lunch and we are on the south side of Oklahoma City. I called and the owner, John, answered and gave us directions. As we got closer, I called again and John came out to guide us to a parking spot. The establishment is very clean, well lit and well organized. The bakery goods are fresh and well displayed. We had veggie sandwiches that were delicious. Bought a loaf of olive bread that was very flavorful, especially with hummus. I would not hesitate to go there again the next time I am in town. The owner was very friendly and went out of his way to help us with our selection. You will definitely enjoy your visit to John's establishment.

Pros: excellent food, good value, healthy food

Dear Owner and Manager of Prairie Thunder Baking Company: