Vegetarian restaurant located inside Hotel Limmathof. Limited vegan options (not labeled on menu), ask your waiter. Closed Sat-Sun. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Salad bar
Limmatquai 142 (2 minutes from main station)
Zurich, Switzerland
+41-01-2614220

First Review by Stevie
Totoperu
Totoperu

Not bad at all

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

Good veggie food, excellent service, right in front if the main train station. I enjoyed going there.

Pros: Food, Service
vegantonio
vegantonio

A lost occasion...

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2012

What you would have done with such nice location in Zürich? Well sure more than what they did..
A lost chance... if you are vegan... well forget it. If you are vegetarian I would not advice either... there are better places in Zürich to eat vegan/vegetarian (look for samses or Hiltl)

Pros: Location - center
Cons: booring, low service, No vegan
jacqui
jacqui

Tasty food, nice ambience

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2012

Easy to find, English spoken/menu and can sit out on the balcony watching the world go by. I chose the beetroot risotto which was a huge portion and very tasty. I found the price reasonable (for the local area) and the ambiance a lot less intimidating than the pay by weight, very busy veggie restaurants nearby (because I only speak English).

Pros: portions, ambience, location

draeyk
draeyk

good honest food!

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2011

had new season white asparagus under fresh tomato sauce, new potatoes and garlic and oil dressing. they were very accommodating for vegans and happy to alter dishes to suit. salad starter was included in price so the meal was vastly cheaper that the rubbish hildt restaurant near by.

Pros: location, price, seasonal food
Cons: uninviting entrace
AmericanPhil
AmericanPhil

Not for vefans

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2011

They have some decnt veg food but the vegan food is bland and boring...go to Hiltl and spend less...

Pros: Central
Cons: Bad for vegans
Mapi2304
Mapi2304

Nice food and place !

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2010

I've been there during the summer for a dinner and it was great ! The food was very good as well as the service. I would recommend a table at the balcony besides the Limmat River. A wider variety of wines is a point to improve !

Pros: Food, Service, Location
Cons: Wine variety
msincredible
msincredible

Decent for vegans

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2007

I went there last night. My waiter spoke excellent English, and clearly knew what vegan meant. There were two vegan entrees available as well as the salad buffet. However there was no way to tell from the menu that they were vegan without asking. My food was tasty and the service was good.

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Good service, English-speaking and English menu
Cons: Not many vegan options
joreevealex
joreevealex

Fantastic!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2007

We stayed at the Hotel (right near the main train station and trams)and were pleasantly surprised when we ate at their restaurant Pot au Vert - the selection was great, the food fresh, tasty, they provided a selection of food that was unsual and well thought out. The meals we had were delicious, and the friendly staff made the whole experience very enjoyable. We ate here twice, our stay was short, and would highly recommend it.

Pros: Thoughtful menu, delicious food, good service
Cons: Bit Noisy (Main Cross Rd)
Stevie
Stevie

Pot au Vert, Hotel Limmathof

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2006

I'd be interested to hear if this place is still open. There didn't seem to be many people there when I went a few years ago. I asked if they could accommodate my vegan diet. While the staff weren't unpleasant about it (unlike somewhere else in Zurich) they could not offer me anythingon that day at least. Location is about 2 mins walk from the main train station.

Pros: Loation
Cons: Limited vegan choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Pot au Vert: