An eclectic vegan cafe and art space specializing in, as the name implies, tea. Other items offered are house-made burgers, poor boys, wraps, desserts, ice cream, and smoothies. Atmosphere is laid back with free wi-fi. Since 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

ChrisKoala
ChrisKoala

Such kickass food!!!

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2015

Whenever I'm in town I come here. I wish I could get to this place more often! I always get the Big Wac with kale slaw and it always blows my mind.

AMAZING food, period.

doctorxfeelgood
doctorxfeelgood

SO worth the trip!

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2015

This is by far my favorite vegan adventure. My fiance and I went here today and it was absolutely delicious! My fiance loves his meat and cheese but he did NOT miss it! We both had Big Wacs, except he had chips and I had kale slaw. Needless to say, we both shared our side choices. Everything was just so good. The tea we got was awesome as well. We ended our meal with some "nice kream" and it was honestly the best vegan ice cream I've ever had.

The staff was courteous, and the overall ambiance was very nice. I absolutely adore this place, and it was well worth the 45 minute trip and parkway tolls.

Seriously, good job. Thank you.

Pros: Food is excellent, Prices are reasonable, Staff is courteous.
Cons: Can be a little crowded
JohannaBanana
JohannaBanana

Organic vegan heaven

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Found this place onhappy cow mobile app. Went with fiancé for late lunch. Both had the WAC jr burger. It was a homemade blackbean patty. Delicious! I also had "nice cream" soft serve, the cookie monster cup which was yummy and even the small was a nice amount! Staff was friendly and food came out quickly. Didn't have much of an ambiance just plain but the food was so good it didn't matter. I can't wait to go back!

Pros: food taste, service, quality ingredients

MagdaDepa
MagdaDepa

Best Ice Cream ever.

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

I only had ice cream there but they are the best non diary ice cream I had ever. I love the fact that they trying to squeeze as much as possible in the cup. Great atmosphere. Will be going back there to try more.

Schmeb2
Schmeb2

Awesome!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

I went there twice in two weeks while visiting the area. I had the Wac Jr. and the Garden of Vegan with kale slaw. Both were fantastic. I also had a vegan milkshake. I haven't had a "milk" shake in years so I really enjoyed it.
The tea was great too. I had iced piña colata and white pomegranate with mint leaves. I would highly recommend PositiviTea. I wish I lived closer.

Pros: Great food, Cool vibe, Helpful staff
ElissaD
ElissaD

Positively Amazing

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for Valentine's Day and we were amazed by the service. The staff is small (as the restaurant is small) but they were nothing but nice (and dare I say -- positive). The burgers are advertised as the best veggie burgers in the tri-state, and I can't bring myself to disagree. This was also the first time I've had soft serve ice cream since becoming a vegan, and it was even better than I remembered. We are definitely going back!

Pros: Fantastic Service, Amazing Food, Atmosphere
LovePandy
LovePandy

Go HUNGRY!

Posted on 02 / 06 / 2014

PositiviTea is a hidden gem in the burbs! The restaurant is thoughtfully and creatively painted to take your mind off of the storefront it once was. The decor is casual and the menu is not extensive -- you've got your wraps, your juices and your burgers/sandwiches but the food is SUPER good. Definitely check out the delicious softserve...a very generous portion with lots of toppings. The staff is very friendly.

Pros: Terrific Food, Nice Vibe, Vegan Soft Serve!!
katielee
katielee

YUM

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2014

You must try this place - vegan or not, the food is delicious!!!! Try the Big Wac! You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to go back and try some ice cream. The only thing I would change is the smoothies.... Mine was very watered down, but still tasty.

Pros: Excellent Food, Nice Vibe, Friendly Staff
Cons: Needs more booths to sit at, Smoothies could be thicker
jerseygal
jerseygal
  • non-vegetarian

GREAT FOOD

Posted on 12 / 21 / 2013

Me and my hubby visited this place today and I was very happy with the food. We both Ordered the Big wac Jr and after the first bite I realized I should have ordered the BIG WAC instead of the Jr. It was so good from the first bite to the last bite. The vibe is nice the chef was very nice and friendly. Great customer service. I will be back to this place. It is worth every cent.

Pros: Great food
RawPower
RawPower

I'm not vegan AND I LOVED this place!!!

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2013

I've heard of the raw food and the vegan/vegetarian movement but I am not a 100% believer in the whole lifestyle. That being said, my wife wanted to try some of their stuff out because her friends couldn't stop talking about the place.

The moment I walked into the cafe, I was BLOWN AWAY! Seriously, the whole environment is artistically beautiful and the energy was out of this world. On top of that, I tried their "I AM POWERFUL" blend and their BIG WAC and HOLY S**T...it was absolutely delicious. The truth is, I can't really describe how good everything was because you probably won't believe me UNTIL you experience everything for yourself.

I hope they make this into a franchise one day. We need more positive businesses that are more health conscious. OVERALL I give this place a 10 out of 10. You should go see it for yourself and taste the experience :) My wife and I are loyal customers now. Hope to see you there one day!

Pros: FRIENDLY Staff, EXCELLENT FOOD, GREAT atmosphere
Cons: none that I can think of.
eucrasia
eucrasia

Love, love, love PositiviTea

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

I absolutely love this place, PositiviTea. I've been here a few times so far and each time was a great experience. This place has a really cool, artsy look to it. They have a lot of paintings by local artists for sale hanging on the wall and the ceiling is actually a painted work of art. The place has a very open set up so you can see your food and drink prepared behind the counter. I haven't tried everything on the menu (yet) but so far all things I've tried, I've enjoyed. The burgers, wraps and salads are delicious. Even non-vegans/non-vegetarians that have come along with me have enjoyed the food. The raw desserts here are wonderful too. They have different pies and tarts, a treat called 'puffle' stuffed with fresh fruit and vegan soft serve ice cream (!!!). My personal faves so far are the big wac burger, picnic wrap & ginger snap ice cream but really everything I've had here so far has been excellent. The best part about this place is that everything is vegan, organic and non-GMO. I highly recommend PositiviTea, it's my favorite place to eat in Jersey.

Pros: Excellent food/drinks, Decor & atmosphere, Free wifi
IggyNunez
IggyNunez
  • raw

I love the energy and food in this palce

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2013

I love the energy from PositiviTea. Chef Abe is AMAZING!!. And the great food!!!!!!! every time im feeling down or during work break i come to PositiviTea, and i leave feeling sooooo much better and healthier...Thank you for having me!!!!!

Pros: Food, Great Energy, Amazing Tea's
Cons: not open 24 hrs

Dear Owner and Manager of PositiviTea: