Use this local health shop on a regular basis. Always has what I need and a good selection for a small store.
This place has some kind of problem with vegans - ridiculous for a wholefoods. Its much more mc/organic.
Even in the heat of summer don't expect to get a vegan ice cream or cornetto, they stock multiple ones made from cow milk & eggs yet only tubs of vegan ice cream, every time its hot & i'm in that area an ice cream would be so nice but they don't stock them, they are out of order & should do as a duty to vegans that shop there - I am no longer 1 of them x
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Portobello Wholefoods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 424 times since Jan 2013.