Pongsri's Thai Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai cuisine in a charming atmosphere. Menu has a separate section specifically for vegetarian dishes, and orders can be customized. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, 4:30pm-9:00pm

First Review by Blondies

Great food friendly staff!

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

Great Thai restaurant! Love the Cabbage and Peanut sauce, and the Rad Nar is to die for. I'll pass on the red curry and Pad Thai though. VERY nice staff. Hate the huge goldfish swimming upside down in the very small tank. Have to sit backwards so I don't have to look at it.

Pros: Great dishes, Friendly staff
Cons: Suffering goldfish prisoners

Food Gem in Grants Pass!

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

Pongsri's is my go to restaurant in Grants Pass. I am always guaranteed an excellent veg meal here. The menu has a separate section of the menu for vegan/vegetarian options and the waitstaff have no problem customizing dishes. That said, I would not recommend going if it is busy (such as a Friday night). We waited a very long time to be served and it wasn't the usual pleasant experience. However, lesson learned...and I don't hesitate to recommend this restaurant for a delicious meal!

Pros: Food always fresh and excellent, Friendly owner, Relaxing atmosphere
Cons: Very slow when busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Pongsri's Thai Restaurant: