I love to shop here for bulk beans, grains, flours, sugars, and spices. Great selection (larger than Georgetown, Whole Foods. On par with Good Earth) and great prices in the bulk section.Pros: Great bulk selection
This is a great little co-op not too far from the city center. There are just a few aisles down the long narrow grocery, but they are packed with good organic items. The refrigerated sections contained a lot of good fresh items. You don't have to be a member to shop here. Ample parking and friendly service make this an ideal stop for healthy stock up.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Pogue's Run Grocer closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 409 times since Jan 2013.