Re-opened Oct 2014 after year closure. Serves Mexican-inspired vegan food with an emphasis on local and organic ingredients. Wines on tap, sangria, local beer, and kombucha. The menu includes soup, salad, quesadilla, burritos. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Mexican, Beer/Wine
15 Main St
Bisbee, Arizona 85603
n/a

Fri-Sun 11:30am-2:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by go happy traveler
Kathy J
Kathy J

SO Good!

5 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2012

We went down to the odd and adorable little town of Bisbee to check out the scene, but mostly to dine @ POCO! WOW, so delicious. Great atmosphere, owners and employees are wonderful animal advocates. I ordered the Quinoa Bowl with cashew cream, it was huge and really yummy. The Nachos were super good too. My boyfriend got a Black Bean, Chorizo and Potato Burrito, large and spicy! We had a chocolate chipotle cupcake for dessert ;) Wish I could post some photos!
Hope we can make a trip back down again soon...Yay POCO!

Pros: Great Vegan Food, Cool Location, Friendly Staff
Guest
Guest

I wish I lived in Bisbee.

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2012

Because if I did I would eat here every single day. Poco made me one of the best vegan meals I've ever had in my life, and I've eaten vegan/raw all over the West Coast. I ordered the seitan tacos and they were an absolute explosion of flavor, fiery and hot and beyond delicious. I nearly licked my fingers, forgetting I was in public, because the food was finger-lickin' good. I also had a squash soup, creamy and elegant, a nice counterpart to my spicy, crunchy tacos. My boyfriend had the not-sausage burrito and he had no qualms about licking his fingers. I wish the drive from Tucson wasn't so far because it's definitely worth every second. Thanks ladies, you rock!

Pros: delicious, spicy, gorgeous presentation
Cons: secluded, far from me
keesimps
keesimps

Out of this world!

5 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2011

We had dinner there last night and was amazed at how great the food was... I ordered the chimichanga, my girlfriend the mexican pizza and our friend the fish tacos. All dishes had a great flavor and we exclaimed how it was the best mexican food that we've ever had. We're vegan, so were surprised when we found out that everything was vegan as I thought it was just vegetarian (I believe it is advertised as such as not to scare too many people away with the other "V" word). Portions were great and the server was very sweet and helpful. We will definitely be heading back there before we head out of town on Sunday for brunch. I so wish there were one of these in Phoenix!!!!

Pros: Amazing Food, Great Atmosphere, Friendly Staff

Moky
Moky

Y-U-M-M-Y!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2011

We've been living in Cochise COunty for 3 and 1/2 years and this is the first vegan (ok, "purely vegetarian"...) restaurant and it's just wonderful!
Everything that we tried on the menu is delicious, the hybiscus tea is refreshing and the owner Kelly and her staff are so so nice! The desserts are not to be missed (we had a mouthwatering flan and, of course, the vegan mexican chocolate cupcake with butterscotch frosting...) and the atmosphere is just very inviting. They have great music in the background and we want to go back for the Sunday brunch... it is nice not to have to explain what we do and do not eat for a change!!

Pros: Great food , friendly staff, always surprising menu
Cons: I wish they had a bigger place... :)
csbench
csbench

Food with love

5 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2011

This is one of those places where you just know someone's soul is a big part of what's making the food. And then when you start chatting with the staff in the open kitchen, you realize you're right. Flavors burst and textures add complexity, and sometimes it even comes deep-fried, like in their totally-unique-yet-totally-satisfying chile rellenos. Sometimes it comes in the form of jackfruit, surprisingly compatible with black beans on corn tortillas. This is a great find, and my husband and I are both glad we did!

Pros: warm atmosphere, good wines by the glass
go happy traveler
go happy traveler

A must have!

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2011

I have been waiting for a veg restaurant in Bisbee since moving here 2 years ago. The wait was well worth it, the mother load has landed! The food is fabulous, fun, and fresh. The cupcakes have never been better. And don't forget the Bloody Maria if on the menu, you will be upset if you do. If the food and drinks don't woo you (did I mention there is wine on tap?)the friendly staff will. Everyone that works there is super fun. A great place to eat and yummy in the tummy!

Pros: Yummy, Friendly staff, GREAT food

Dear Owner and Manager of POCO: