Po Lin Yuen Vegetarian

Po Lin Yuen is a small all vego HK style restaurant & take away. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese

Stevie
Stevie

Po Lin Yuen Vegetarian Restaurant

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2014

I had dinner here around 6 months ago. As the other reviewers say there's also a take place facing the street.

It's like a bunch of other all vego Chinese places in HK. Worth eating from if you are in the area but there's no special reason to make a trip to here if there's a similar place already closer to you.

Pros: Vegan friendly
JohnnySensible
JohnnySensible
  • herbivore

Excellent dim-sum.

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2010

Just had my breakfast.

A bowl of noodles with veggies, mushrooms & 2 pieces of taro cake dim-sum for HK$24 - a little over US$ 3.

Delicious!

.................................

Unbelievable value.

I have no idea how they can keep their prices so low.

Satisfying breakfasts for less than HK$ 25.

Many types of dim-sum for HK$ 2 per piece.

This is a great little cafe / restaurant with a very friendly crew running it.

I drop in for my breakfast at least twice each week.

They have a display cabinet stocked with packs of vegan instant noodles & more from Viet Nam - also at crazy low prices - ideal for curing late night munchie attacks.

Busy, busy, busy 12.00 to 13.30.

Shared tables.

English menu.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 03, 2010

meganscl
meganscl

delicious food at bargain prices

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2010

Fantastic restaurant. For 3 of us it cost under 200HKD which is more than I have paid for one person in other places. Does a range of Chinese vegetarian meals, including many fake meat dishes, and tofu and vegetable dishes. The menu comes in English and Cantonese.

Pros: good value, tasty food

Guest
Guest

My favourite place for breakfast and lunch

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2010

I often have breakfast and lunch in this restaurant. Fried noodles and some dim sum . They are all tasty. The family there are always very friendly. I highly recommend people to have breakfast or lunch in this restaurant. It's very nice place .

Dear Owner and Manager of Po Lin Yuen Vegetarian: