CLOSED: Plush Pizza

Pizzas and sides. Vegan cheese, mock meats, and gluten-free available. Pick up only, though they have a few seats. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out only
85 Burwood Road, Hawthorn (Power Street, Inner East)
Hawthorn, Victoria 3122
03-98191188

Open daily 4pm-10pm.

First Review by lisacrock
Veronica01
Veronica01

Best Pizza Ever! Come here

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2011

Best gluten free and vegan pizza we've ever had, healthy, non greasy, crispy crust, tasty toppings.

We got the Satay and the Chunky with added avocado. I would say I would get pineapple on the Satay next time and it would be perfect, but they were both so good. And we felt great after, light and energetic after eating a whole medium each. Not tired and sleepy from heavy crusted greasy pizzas like the average pizza place.
We tried Mr. Natural's Pizza and wow was it disgusting. The driest crust ever, expensive vegan cheese, barely any cheese on it, tiny amount of sauce and all the toppings were tasteless! Why bother?

Plush Pizza is great for vegans, vegetarians and non veg pizza, you will find a pizza you love here.

Sad they want to sell, hope someone would take it over since it seems to popular and has great feedback.

Pros: vegan options, gluten free, very tasty
Cons: outside downtown, a little pricey for 1 person
rachelsd
rachelsd

Great gourmet vegetarian pizza

5 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2010

Plush pizza offers creative topping-combinations that work really well. So far our favourite is the Ben Special, which is topped with avocado amongst other things! Beware that the Hothead is REALLY HOT.

vicyk
vicyk

vegan cheese!

3 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2010

was very yummy but i ordered vegan cheese and got none! called later and he assured me there was vegan cheese on the pizza, but if it was, it tasted like nothing and was invisible! very disappointed :(

tessha_m
tessha_m

Yum but not worth writing home about...

3 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2008

I enjoyed eating from Plush but i found it a little expensive and a little tight on the toppings. I have never been back there.

Pros: Anything vegetarian is a pro...
Cons: Location, little pricey
Aloo
Aloo

The pizza for those missing pizza

3 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2007

Here you can get pizza with "bacon","cheese" "sausage" etc.. I think I enjoyed the idea of the pizza more than the pizza itself, but I suppose it is becauseof my personal preferences.Some people I know are just crazy for it! The staff are friendly, menu choice is good. No-where to sit though which is a big negative as I don't live close enough to make it worthwhile.

lisacrock
lisacrock

Best Pizza in Town

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2007

These pizzas are made with love and lots of toppings!
They just started to charge extra for vegan cheese (1.50 $) :( but there are just too many of us:)

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Plush Pizza: