Plaza Hotel - Pop Up Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria inside downtown's Plaza Hotel & Casino. Has vegan pizza by the slice, soft serve vegan ice cream, and sometimes vegan doughnuts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00am

First Review by kenvegan
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

vegan pizza by the slice

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2016

After gambling on Fremont Street, we wanted a late night snack and headed over to the Plaza Hotel. Like the previous reviewer, we looked in the food court first, but then found it in the casino area. They had a whole vegan pizza out, so we bought the first two slices. They re-heat them for you too. We saw others buy the remaining Soho slices as we ate. The pizza was nice and crisp with tasty toppings. Great option if you are looking for a quick bite in downtown.

Pros: vegan pizza by the slice, open late
Cons: not all vegan
Myfannwy165
Myfannwy165

Yummy Pizza!

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2015

We found this vegan option in Las Vegas on Happy Cow!

It took us quite a while to find it because we were looking in the food court but it's actually located in the casino on the other side of the hotel.

I was disappointed there were no vegan slices available but that's okay, we had four people in our party and we were able to order a whole 18” pizza which was just right. If you end up having to do this and you have left overs I recommend giving them away to one of the many hungry homeless people hanging around Fremont Street, this is what we did and it was truly appreciated.

We were able to customize our pizza and it was ready in 30 minutes. I think the vegan cheese was Daiya, but it was really good, the crust and sauce were the best part, if the vegan cheese isn't available the pizza would be just as good without any cheese at all.

We went back a little later after exploring Fremont for the vegan soft serve but we were disappointed it wasn't available, we tried again the next day but...again no vegan soft serve...so sad.

I would definitely recommend checking out Pop Up Pizza if you're hanging out on Fremont Street! Hopefully you get to try the vegan soft serve.
Updated from previous review on Monday November 30, 2015

Updated from previous review on Tuesday December 01, 2015

Pros: Friendly Service, Lots of Seating, Custom 18
Cons: No Vegan Soft Serve Available, No Individual Slices, 25-30 minute wait
VeganLeaks
VeganLeaks

Late night snack!

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2015

Open till 2am...
The Soho is their vegan option and I have been there close to closing numerous times and they always have it. This is a great option for a quick snack when in the downtown area

dinakourda
dinakourda

Best Vegan Pizza and Service in Las Vegas

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2014

I ordered their only vegan pizza - "Soho" made with Daiya cheese. I also ordered the vegan soft serve. Since they could only eek out a half-bowl of ice cream, they made me fresh vegan donuts at no additional charge. Totally beyond expectation. Keep in mind, this is not health food, but it was vegan and tasted amazing. It was at the end of Fremont Street, inside the Plaza hotel (all the way at the south end).

Warning: The dipping donut glaze is NOT vegan. I think it's just regular cream cheese. I'd give this place 5 stars except it isn't 100% vegan.

Pros: Friendly and Professional Staff, Amazingly yummy junk food, Inexpensive
Cons: Only one type of vegan pizza
egietz
egietz

So worth it!

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

Super casual place, you just walk up to the counter and order. I have been here a handful of times and their pizza always tastes fresh. I absolutely love the vegan soho slice and I would go here for the soft serve alone!

Pros: Soft serve ice cream, Pizza with daiya, Casual
Navegante
Navegante

Delicious Vegan Pizza and Soft Serve

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2014

This place has multiple slices of pizza, including one vegan slice when I visited. The vegan slice I tried was called "Soho" and had the perfect amount of vegan cheese. Those who have tried vegan pizza before know that too much or too little cheese can ruin the slice. The staff was nice, and the slices were huge. We also tried the soft serve. The have chocolate, vanilla, or both swirled together. We liked the tast of the chocolate more than the vanilla. The cups of soft serve were really big, and enough for two or three people to share.

Pros: Large portions, Great tasting pizza
kenvegan
kenvegan

Slices of Vegan Pizza at 2AM in Las Vegas!!!

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I was delighted to find this pizza place in Downtown Las Vegas at The Plaza Hotel. I found out that one of the owners is vegan, and as a result, they serve slices of vegan pizza until 2 am, delicious soft serve ice cream, and vegan doughnuts.

The vegan cheese pizza was thin and crispy, and was topped with artichoke hearts, red peppers and olives. Delicious! Their soft serve ice cream is rich and creamy, and they also have vegan doughnuts!

This place is very casual. You order at the counter, and they bring your food to you. If you are looking for a quick and tasty bite to eat, this is a great choice.

Pros: Great thin-crust pizza
Cons: Too much cigarette smoke in the casino

Dear Owner and Manager of Plaza Hotel - Pop Up Pizza: