Plaza Hotel - Pop Up Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria inside downtown's Plaza Hotel & Casino. Has vegan pizza by the slice, soft serve vegan ice cream, and sometimes vegan doughnuts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kenvegan
egietz
egietz

So worth it!

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

Super casual place, you just walk up to the counter and order. I have been here a handful of times and their pizza always tastes fresh. I absolutely love the vegan soho slice and I would go here for the soft serve alone!

Pros: Soft serve ice cream, Pizza with daiya, Casual
Navegante
Navegante

Delicious Vegan Pizza and Soft Serve

4 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2014

This place has multiple slices of pizza, including one vegan slice when I visited. The vegan slice I tried was called "Soho" and had the perfect amount of vegan cheese. Those who have tried vegan pizza before know that too much or too little cheese can ruin the slice. The staff was nice, and the slices were huge. We also tried the soft serve. The have chocolate, vanilla, or both swirled together. We liked the tast of the chocolate more than the vanilla. The cups of soft serve were really big, and enough for two or three people to share.

Pros: Large portions, Great tasting pizza
kenvegan
kenvegan

Slices of Vegan Pizza at 2AM in Las Vegas!!!

4 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I was delighted to find this pizza place in Downtown Las Vegas at The Plaza Hotel. I found out that one of the owners is vegan, and as a result, they serve slices of vegan pizza until 2 am, delicious soft serve ice cream, and vegan doughnuts.

The vegan cheese pizza was thin and crispy, and was topped with artichoke hearts, red peppers and olives. Delicious! Their soft serve ice cream is rich and creamy, and they also have vegan doughnuts!

This place is very casual. You order at the counter, and they bring your food to you. If you are looking for a quick and tasty bite to eat, this is a great choice.

Pros: Great thin-crust pizza
Cons: Too much cigarette smoke in the casino

Dear Owner and Manager of Plaza Hotel - Pop Up Pizza: