Vegan cafe/bakery serving sandwiches, kale salads, wraps and occasionally veggie burgers. The menu changes on a regular basis and is often updated on the PLANT facebook page. Bakery has cakes, cookies, brownies, poundcakes and more. Coffee and chai available. Formerly Yona's Kitchen at Plant Studio. Changed to PLANT May 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Ovo, Lacto, Korean, Western, Take-out

First Review by ruth1
veggieisland
veggieisland

Sugar overload...YES!

4 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2014

As it turns out, I'm not a huge fan of the food here.
However, I never miss out on making a pitstop if I'm in the Itaewon area...Why?

CUPCAKES

CAKES

SWEETS

Did I mention...CUPCAKES!?

Their baked goods are delicious. The staff is always friendly & their setup is welcoming and comfortable.

lopegreen
lopegreen

Great place but...

4 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

I was really excited this place opened and they have great dishes. My favorite are the tempeh sandwiches. However, the dishes are quite small for the price. I usually have to order two dishes in order to feel full. I'm a small girl too!! The side salad is super small!! I just wish that maybe they could have a bit more options on there menu like sides or something so that I don't have to purchase two meals...

Pros: Delicious food! , Usually healthy , Nice people
Cons: Can be limited for healthy eaters , Small portions , Not many seats
VeganBiker
VeganBiker

Epic

5 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2014

This place is actually the reason I started an account on here. I felt so strongly about shouting my praise of this little eatery that I created the account for the sole purpose.

It would be impossible to say enough about how thrilling it is to dine on delicious, innovative, and satisfying VEGAN fare in an otherwise bleak landscape for vegans. I lose sleep anticipating my next pilgrimage to the Plant Studio.

Pros: Everything Imaginable
vixtrola
vixtrola

Fantastic!

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

I absolutely loved the food. And those that worked here. I brought bags of it back to my hotel room. I'm not a vegan but I eat a lot of vegan food because I am shellfish allergic. Very casual, small and easy. Worth seeking out.

Pros: Delicious , Cozy, Great service

AdeanaThompson
AdeanaThompson

Wonderful Home-Cooked Vegan Meals and Desserts

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

This place is amazing! There are usually two meal choices from delicious international dishes like these-macaroni & 'cheese' Smoky tempeh, sauerkraut, vegan pepperjack cheeze, & thousand island dressing on rye bread, split-pea lentil soup w/ kale tahini salad, Indian-style Spinach Curry w/ brown rice & side salad, and veggie pot pie. Her vegan desserts are awesome as well. This cute, quaint cafe will not disappoint.
Updated from previous review on Thursday November 21, 2013

Pros: Homemade, Freshly prepared meals, Homemade Vegan Desserts, Friendly Staff
ruth1
ruth1

Yummy real vegetarian food

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

Awesome vegetarian cafe that is mostly vegan. Delicious, healthy, homemade meals different every week and the best cakes around.

Pros: Healthy and fresh, Unique recipes especially to Seoul, Cute, clean cafe
Cons: