Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Many menu items can be made vegan upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

rmills12
rmills12

Best Thai in Town

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2012

This place is awesome. They have an array of options vegan or vegetarians and all of their dishes are great. My two favs are the red curry noodles and the pad ka pao, both with mixed veggies. The cool part is you tell them how spicy you want the dish from 1-5. I havent ventured past a 3 yet :)

Pros: Veg Friendly, Taste of Food, Selection
Cons: Parking
rkmott
rkmott

Our favorite Thai restaurant in Lexington

Posted on 06 / 11 / 2009

Planet Thai is my wife's and my favorite Thai restaurant in Lexington. They offer several vegetarian and vegan (I think) Thai dishes that we love. Our favorites are the red and green curry dishes: theirs is nicely hot (we order 4/5 stars for heat/spiciness) with just a light touch of sweetness in the coconut milk. The staff is friendly and the restaurant has the positive feel of a family-owned establishment (though I can't vouch for that -- but they certainly aren't corporate-owned). Another thing we love about Planet Thai is the fact that most of the vegetarian selections are under $10, so the price is right. We've eaten at Planet Thai @10 times and have always had a good experience.

Pros: great red/green curry (w/tofu) dishes, good value, family-owned(?)
Cons: the animal lover in me hates to see the , giant fish squished into a big (but not, big enough) aquarium in the dining room

Dear Owner and Manager of Planet Thai: