London organic supermarket with several locations. This is its flagship location. Stocks many organic products including fresh produce, deli food, juices, vitamins, and much more. more-less
42 Westbourne Grove

sglcklch
sglcklch

Pretty good store

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

Popped in here while strolling around the area. Nice place, spacious, and had a good selection. I enjoyed the atmosphere as well and especially liked the open dining area in the middle of the store. I bought a few chocolate bars, a coconut yogurt drink, and two muffins for breakfast the next day. They were all great. One cow taken for the staff - they all seemed a little cold...

Pros: selection, atmosphere
Cons: cold staff
gen6
gen6

Good selection but expensive

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

I find that there are lots of good, fresh veg, cosmetics and vegan products, but is quite overpriced compared to other local 'health' shops

Aya
Aya

Nice shop

Posted on 03 / 31 / 2012

I really like this supermarket. The selection of vegan items is quite good + I like the atmosphere inside. Some things are cheaper than in other supermarkets.
However, pay attention to how much you pay, as once I was overcharged (bought four things that were the same, but was charged for five). I decided to come back and got my money back. But I guess such things can happen in any supermarket.

4 cows only, because they sell meat.

Pros: Good selection, Spacious, Prices are OK
Cons: It's not vegan

comida
comida

Weird staff

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2006

Although this store stocks all the usual stuff for vegans and vegetarians, the staff are a bit odd.

Pros: Lots of Biona products, Vegan cookies, Baking products
Cons: Staff a bit "off", A bit disorganised, Uncovered bakery products

Dear Owner and Manager of Planet Organic: