Places Restaurant and Bar

Vegetarian restaurant and bar quietly situated on Seven Corners, a side street off the busy Thamel area. Has Wi-Fi. Frequented by travelers. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine
Now Open

Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by LisahhK
serrarose
serrarose

Good atmosphere and good food

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2015

I ate here on several occasions during my stay in Kathmandu. The staff have a reasonable understanding of veganisim (some better then others) and the food was always tasty. The Big Plates are big.....so be very hungry or share. My only dissapoinment was the vegan breakfast pancakes...comes with coffee and a juice.....good value and the almond butter is amazing but you have to pay extra to make the coffee vegan which i feel kinda defeats the purpose of ordering a set vegan breakfast.

Pros: Comfortable seating, tasty food, great location
Cons: Breakfast menu is the only menu avail until 12 noo
mikeybutt
mikeybutt

AMAZING

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2015

full vegetarian menu with vegan options clearly marked. I got onion rings and the king pao veggies. lord the veggies were delicious and the portion was huge! and the onion rings blew my socks off. I will be going back today. and probably everyday for my remaining stay in Kathmandu. the food. the environment. and the fact that they are supporting the idea of veganism and have full understanding of it, I will be going back. asap. right now actually. gotta run. :P

junglechick
junglechick

very good

Posted on 02 / 28 / 2015

I came here about five times during my stay in kathmandu. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. The price is also fair for the food you get.

Sudevi
Sudevi

Insanely good, wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2015

Such amazing vegetarian food! I had the spinach, goats cheese and sundried tomato salad, which was excellent, and the pesto momos, which were a delight. A wonderful environment to sit, read, write and relax, with good music. A rather artistic and uplifting space to spend an afternoon in. Good selection of speciality teas. Great service too - our waiter was very friendly and super sweet. I completely fell in love with this place, I will be spending more time here next time I'm in Kathmandu.

Pros: Best veggie food around, Relaxing and comfortable, Wonderful staff
Maddyeve88
Maddyeve88

Incredible vegan and vegetarian restaurant

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2015

This is hands down one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten in. We went in for lunch, came back for dinner and then again for another meal. The menu is full of vegan options, and the food is incredible. The atmosphere is laid back, the the staff are friendly and the whole place just feels calm and wonderful in the middle of a crazy city. Recommended! Wifi and

Pros: Delicious Food , Great Atmosphere , Excellent Staff
LisahhK
LisahhK

Great Food and Environment!

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2014

We ate here twice during our trip to Kathmandu and each time we loved it. The entire menu is vegetarian and they have a wide selection of different foods (From Nepali meals, to American meals, to Italian meals). The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is laid back, you sit on pillows on the ground.

Dear Owner and Manager of Places Restaurant and Bar: