Serves meat, veg options available. Marinara pizza is vegan suitable (say no parmesan cheese) and possibly a couple other dishes could be made vegan by request - ask. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

thomaspberry
thomaspberry

Great vegan pizza

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

We ate here this weekend and had the marinara pizza - great crust, wonderful marinara sauce, sliced garlic. It was the best pizza by far in quite a while. The red sauce had a nice bite, and the fresh garlic was just right. Crust was excellent. We would have walked past if not for the HappyCow review. This place is a keeper. If you are in Flagstaff, this is the place!

Pros: Great vegan pizza, fresh ingredients, Reasonable price
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Pizzicletta

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2012

The thing that drew me to Pizzicletta was the fact that they make Neapolitan style pizza with an authentic brick oven. Also, some locals highly recommended the pizza. There is one pizza that is vegan by default, I believe it's called the marinara, with garlic and basil that was quite tasty. I am sure you can get any of the other pizzas vegan by simply omitting cheese. I would say this is the best pizza place in the surrounding area by far, and Neapolitan pizza is definitely my favorite. I'd eat here again.

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizzicletta: