Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan cheese for pizzas plus other vegan items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
Folkungagatan 86A, Katarina-Sofia
Stockholm, Sweden
Now Open

Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by virre

Huge greasy pizzas!

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

I went to Oliven the last time I was in Stockholm, and was quite happy with the food there!
This restaurant offers vegan cheese instead of regular cheese, but doesn't have that many vegetarian pizzas to begin with. Although the options are a bit limited, the pizza that I got was pretty good! The crust was great, the vegetables delicious, but the pizza overall was a bit too greasy. But then again, it is pizza, so what did you expect? The pizzas were huge, and I could not manage to finish mine!

If more pizzerias did as Oliven, and just offered vegan cheese instead of regular cheese, eating out as a vegan would become so much easier!

Pros: Delicious pizza, Good location
Cons: Slightly greasy, A bit expensive

Internet pizza

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

They have a great pizza called Internet that wih some modifications (like vegan cheese) is vegan. The name should be enough for you to order it (who doesn't love the internet?) but it's also a fantastic avocado pizza. I recommend it.

Only vegan cheese

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I have tried so hard to like this time, but everytime I go there I am dissapointed.

They do not have a clear vegan menu and when I ask what you can get there it's just vegan cheese and vegetables as topping, which while it can be nice the competition have much more on offer.

The pizzas did not taste good at all

When I have been there I have both they seen greasy uncleaned tables and overall bad hygiene and unclean areas.

Cons: limited options, bad hygiene

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizzeria Oliven: