Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan cheese for pizzas plus other vegan items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by virre
Laxsill
Laxsill

Internet pizza

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

They have a great pizza called Internet that wih some modifications (like vegan cheese) is vegan. The name should be enough for you to order it (who doesn't love the internet?) but it's also a fantastic avocado pizza. I recommend it.

virre
virre

Only vegan cheese

1 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I have tried so hard to like this time, but everytime I go there I am dissapointed.

They do not have a clear vegan menu and when I ask what you can get there it's just vegan cheese and vegetables as topping, which while it can be nice the competition have much more on offer.

The pizzas did not taste good at all

When I have been there I have both they seen greasy uncleaned tables and overall bad hygiene and unclean areas.

Cons: limited options, bad hygiene

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizzeria Oliven: