PizzaRev - Valley Fair Mall

Serves meat, veg options available. Quick service pizza concept where you stand in line and choose the dough, sauce, and toppings to go on your pizza. Has vegan cheese. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by Navegante

Good Vegan Pizza!

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2015

I went to the grand opening of this location, and have been hooked ever since. They had an opening promotion to help homeless pets, which was cool. I tried a pizza with their vegan cheese, and it was delicious. Since, I've tried their vegan "meats" and usually top my pizza with a variety of toppings including garlic, tomatoes, vegan cheese, basil, etc. It is so good, and my whole family loves it. On Monday nights (as of July 2015) they have a family deal that saves some serious money!
Updated from previous review on Monday August 25, 2014

Pros: Fast, Customizeable Pizza, Vegan cheese and "meats" available

Dear Owner and Manager of PizzaRev - Valley Fair Mall: