Serves meat, veg options available. A pizzeria place offers vegan cheese; more vegan choices on Monday and Tuesday. Gluten-free is available upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg
35 St George's Rd
Brighton, England BN2 1ED

Open Mon, Sun 5-10pm, Tue-Fri 12-2pm, 4-10pm, Sat 12-11pm.

First Review by Greavesy
maible
maible

Nice place for vegan pizza

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

Took us quite a walk to get there from central Brighton but the pizza was very tasty! Almost no seatings, so we decided to have lunch at the nearby beach and it was pretty nice :)

jojoinbrighton
jojoinbrighton

Love it!

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I love living somewhere where I can have vegan pizza delivered to my door. They have vegan cheese (Violife) as an option every day and then there are extra vegan speciality pizzas on Monday and Tuesday. I recommend the one with bacon and sour cream, it sounds odd but it's ridiculously good.

Pros: Delivery, Vegan cheese and meats
Cons: Don't open until 4pm on Sunday
paperbagblog
paperbagblog

Incredible!

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

We are very lucky to have Pizzaface in Brighton. Vegan cheese available everyday, and on Mondays and Tuesdays they have vegan specials - six pizzas which include faux meats. The combination of flavours are incredible, and some have sour cream which is delicious. The funghi pizza is fantastic, and includes truffle oil. Try the cheesy garlic bread! They also have Booja Booja ice-cream and alcohol.

Pros: Vegan options are amazing!
Greavesy
Greavesy

My first vegan pizza

4 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2012

Was pretty excited to come across vegan pizza and I wasn't disappointed. Small take-away place with a great selection of vegan pizzas with fake meat and regular veggies. What I enjoyed most was having cheese on my pizzas again. It's been 3 years since I was veggie and you get used to compromising on certain things but now I don't need to. Oh yeah I almost forgot, they have Booja Booja ice cream. Great for the night owls craving treats.

Pros: great choice, friendly staff, yummy food

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizzaface: