Serves meat, veg options available. Long-time established pizzeria with a couple locations; this one moved from 8020 Transit Rd Amherst. Quirky environment and a very busy menu. Known for its pizza pods, and some dishes can be personalized to one's taste. Offers a soy-free vegan cheese for pods, pizza, or sandwiches. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Italian, Pizza, Delivery, Non-veg
7770 Transit Rd
Williamsville, New York 14221
716-625-5566

Open Mon-Thur 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am, Sun 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by azoraa
catmk
catmk

Liked it

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2013

This was a great place to go with my non-vegan family because usually at pizza places there's not much I can eat. I had the pizza pod with "soy cheese" (it's daiya) & veggies. I saw quite a lot of veg menu options like chili, veggie wings, and vegan cheesecake which are all marked by carrots. The atmosphere is nice and the staff was friendly.

Pros: daiya and soy meat available, option for whole wheat crust, friendly staff
BuffaloSue
BuffaloSue

Vegan options, menu slightly confusing

4 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2013

My family have been going here regularly for the past 10 years. There is an outstanding beer selection and plenty of vegetarian options. There is also a kids menu and plenty to keep them occupied (pizza dough, crayons). As a new vegan, I was happy to discover that there was a "vegan menu" upon request. However, it wasn't really a menu,, just a list of vegan ingredients. I needed to compare it to the menu in order to come up with some possible options and then rely on the server to help me decipher it all. Therein lies the problem. The service is very inconsistent, and I really didn't feel comfortable with the server's menu knowledge. That said, if you are a bit more assertive than I, you can enjoy a really good meal and beer here!

Pros: Vegan options, Great beer selection, Family friendly
Cons: Confusing vegan menu
vegangolfpro
vegangolfpro

Over-prived hipster nonsense

1 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2011

$25 for a pizza with daiya cheese and mushrooms. The crust was the worst crust I have ever had: thin and brittle, and it tasted like a precooked grocery store crust. If you are into really poor service from college drop-out hipsters, then you'll love this place. If you are looking for vegan pizza in Buffalo, get a cheeseless pizza loaded with veggies from DiMarcos. You'll pay a lot less and you'll actually be able to stomach it.

Pros: Have Daiya
Cons: Idiot Hipster Staff, Very Expensive, Tastes Crappy
azoraa
azoraa

Neat place

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2010

We were looking for a quick place to get a late lunch. The one vegetarian restaurant "palace of dosas" was closed for some hours during the day, so we chose "Pizza Plant" instead. We were promptly seated, ordered and received their 'pizza pods' with good service. The food was hot and tasty - the 'great sauce' on the side was a plus as well.

Pros: prompt attention, interesting decor, vegan desert items
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Plant: