Pizza och Cafe Kruthuset

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers clearly marked vegan doner/kebab with bread in a wrap, plate with salad and vegan sauce or pizza (with vegan cheese). Has vegan schnitzel. Waiters speak English. Takes reservations. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg
Bevaringsgatan 12
Orebro, Sweden 70365
+46-019120322

Open Tue-Fri 11am-9pm, Sat-Sun 12-9pm.

First Review by kvol333
kvol333
kvol333

Wish I could give this place 10 cows!

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

I would give this place 5 cows but it's not allowed since it's listed as a non vegetarian restaurant.
It's a shame because this place is definitely on my Top 5 list and I travel a lot!
Great service, super friendly waiters and the food, oh my!
Really nice pizzas with great melting cheese and the schnitzel was great too!
I also liked that they had the ingredients of the vegan items listed on the wall. That's really good for suspicious vegans like myself who has had too many incidents of restaurants trying to pass non vegan items off as being vegan.
Totally recommended and I need to move to Sweden so I can eat those pizzas every day!

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza och Cafe Kruthuset: