Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria serving mostly lacto-veg items plus fish. Pizza, burritos, falafels, veggie burger. Has veggie chicken for pizza topping. Cheese is rennet-less. Limited vegan choices - ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Kosher, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
30313 Canwood St, Ste 31 (Reyes Adobe)
Agoura Hills, California 91301
818-991-3000

Open Sun-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri 11am-2pm, closed Sat.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by cpk
veggiemom123
veggiemom123

Pretty good

3 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2013

The first time we went I had the marguerita pizza with vegan cheese, which was really good. Second time -- vegan meatball hero = not too good, lacking flavor, and they use ordinary white roll. Disappointed with that. Not much of a choice for vegan dining in Agoura Hills though.

Pros: good vegan pizza, veggie options
Cons: vegan meatball sub = not good, no real atmosphere
uglydumpling
uglydumpling

I LOVE PIZZA NOSH

4 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2012

I come here all the time. My Jewish friend took me here one day and honestly I didn't expect much but now we come here together rather often! I love all their vegan options and everything is excellent

sunface17
sunface17

Awesome

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2009

I love this place. Great menu selection. Fast, friendly service!! Great veggie burgers, soup, pizza, falafels!!!

Pros: excellent food, good value, great selection
Cons: closed saturdays

cpk
cpk

Cool Vegetarian Fast food-style dining

4 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2009

If you ever have a craving pizza parlor or burger restaurant style dining, Pizza Nosh is the place to go! It takes me back to Sbarro-style dining before I went veg. Not super healthy, but fast food never really is super healthy; it's just tasty! Make sure to check the hours or call in advance, as their hours are a little different than you might expect.

Pros: Lots of menu options, Fresh, Quick

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Nosh: