Serves meat, veg options available. Part of chain pizza restaurant franchise. Has vegan pizza using Follow Your Heart brand of vegan cheese, gluten free crust, and multi grain crust. Pizza is shaped long instead of round. Some organic ingredients used. Price: Moderate more-less
Pizzeria, American, Beer, Take-out, Non-veg

maltinej
maltinej

Best Pizza Place In South Florida

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2014

I live in south miami and this is my favorite pizza place. Their vert vegan pizza is excellent and they offer soy cheese and daiya so you can veganize most any pizza on their menu. Their brownies are also vegan and their root beer on tap is extremely tasty. Highly recommended!!

Pros: Taste, Vegan Friendly, Vegan Cheese
Cons: Not Close To Where I Live :-)
JAN123
JAN123

yummy!!

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

the pizza was amazing. I got the gluten free crust with the daiya cheese. spinach and artichoke pizza.

they also have vegan brownies! yum

Pros: excellent food
Lauren331
Lauren331

Vegan pizza

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2008

Finally I can order a vegan pizza WITH cheese. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Fusion: