CLOSED: Pizza Fusion - Skyp...

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of pizzeria franchise built on a more green motto. 75% of menu items and ingredients certified organic and has vegan Daiya cheese and Follow Your Heart soy cheese. 2015 CLOSED AND CHANGED TO TAMPA PIZZA CO - SEE THAT LISTING. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
777 N Ashley Dr
Tampa, Florida 33602
813-463-1600

Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm, 12:00pm-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by BruceWayne
AlexandraPhillips
AlexandraPhillips

Follow Your Heart Cheese and delivery!

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2015

A little hard to get in and out of on a lunch break. However, that's what take out and delivery is for! I love their Very Vegan pizza! I am so happy that someone carries FYH vegan cheese! They also carry Daiya vegan cheese but I personally can't stand Daiya. Sadly, that's the brand restaurants usually carry if at all. We also tried their vegan breadsticks and they were delicious! A little pricy for smallish portions. But vegan pizza delivered?? Take my money!!!

Pros: Delivery, Great Food, Organic & Gluten-Free Options
Cons: Expensive, Slow Service, Small Portions
BruceWayne
BruceWayne

Good pizza!

Posted on 02 / 05 / 2015

Most vegan pizzas use Daiya which I do love, don't get me wrong, but it's nice to have a throwback to the creamy texture of Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet. Super nice service from Lisa. Serves wine and beer in bottles and draft.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Pizza Fusion - Skypoint: