Serves meat, veg options available. Part of organic and eco-friendly pizzeria franchise, Pizza Fusion. At this location you will find a range of pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. The menu also offers a soy mozzarella cheese for pizza that's vegan and non-casein. All the breads and sauces are vegan. Has vegan desserts, plus gluten-free pizza crust option. Delivery is made in hybrid vehicles. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Pizza, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
33 Godwin Ave
Ridgewood, New Jersey 07450
201-445-9010

Open Sun-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Amanda R
aditi27
aditi27

Best vegan pizza!

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

Me and my family often go here and it is one of our favorite place. We usually get vegan pizza with Daiya cheese and we are never disappointed. All their vegetables are organic and that is a big plus. The staff is very friendly and the whole experience is enjoyable. Def give this place a try.

Pros: enough vegan options, friendly staff
Amanda R
Amanda R

I love the environment, pizza is pretty good

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

I've been meaning to try this place and I finally went today with my (non-veg) dad. He got the Big Cahuna pizza with bacon and pineapple, and he loved it. I got the Very Vegan pizza with soy cheese, roasted garlic, and cremini mushrooms. I think they use the same soy cheese as Amy's frozen vegan pizzas with rice crust... I thought it was okay, but not as good as Daiya. When I mentioned it to the waitress she said they just started carrying it even though it wasn't on the menu! Next time.

We both got the "large" pizza, which is eight square slices, so two personal pizzas. That meant we filled ourselves up there and then again with leftovers. It was $17, which I thought was a lot, but apparently that's how much any pizza that size would be. I was pleased that they don't charge extra for vegan cheese; all pizzas cost the same. They also didn't skimp on the vegan cheese, which I have seen other pizza parlors do (all to save money, after charging us way more than they should). All in all, I was very happy with the vegan options at this place and according to my dad, it's good for omnivores too.

Pros: cool, modern environment, friendly staff, good food, vegan options
  • Amanda R Amanda R

I forgot to add I also tried the GF vegan brownie. They serve it with powdered sugar and a fresh sliced strawberry on top. I gobbled it up because I love anything with chocolate, but it was a little dense/dry for my tastes... probably because it was gluten-free though.

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Fusion: