Serves meat, veg options available. Part of organic pizza chain serving pizza, salads, sandwiches. Has non-casein soy mozarella. All breads and sauces are vegan. Offers a vegan brownie. Delivery is in hybrid vehicles. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg
12901 McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
239-337-7979

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by hsmom_of2
VeganDuckLady
VeganDuckLady

Excellent Vegan Pizza

Posted on 05 / 02 / 2014

You can never go wrong with this place! The Very Vegan pizza is just delicious. I also love the fact that they have natural sodas and organic wines. Pizza Fusion is one of our go to places for vegan food.

starlyse
starlyse

better than pizza

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2014

This place was great! They had more than just vegan pizza, but I got a pizza. Vegans get to choose between two types of cheese, multiple crusts (including a gluten free option), and it was all sooooo delicious!

Pros: excellent food, choices, friendly service
Cons: moderate wait
no whey!
no whey!

Lucky vegan tourist find!

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2012

I was in town for my best friend's wedding and I found this place through the Happy Cow app. After convincing my companion to take a detour out here with me, we were both very pleased with this decision.

The vegan pizza was AMAZING! And by dumb luck, we were able to take advantage of this deal where you get a second plain cheese pizza for free on Mondays. They werecool enough to ler us get a vegan cheese pizza with this deal.

If you're a vacationing vegan, I highly recommend checking this place out.

Pros: Vegan pizza, Sweet deal, Great bar

Chaparrita
Chaparrita

Yummy!

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

I love this place. Great vegan pizza! I love the thin crust pizza (prefer the white over wheat). The staff are always friendly and helpful. BTW- the rating system will not allow me to give this place 5 stars (as it is still considered a "non-veg" restaurant).... so I'm forced to only give it 4. :( But it is worth 5 stars.

Pros: Yummy vegan pizza, Friendly staff, Clean
Cons: None!
DaisytheHedgehog
DaisytheHedgehog

Daiya for all!

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2012

I'm vegan, and I was so happy to find out that not only do they have a vegan pizza listed on the menu, but that you can substitute Daiya cheese on any other pizza on the menu! The crust was thin and great, and the atmosphere was nice and very eco-friendly. I'll definitely be going back before the end of my vacation! It's a good compromise for vegans and omnivores.

Pros: Daiya!!, Great Beer/drinks
megatofu
megatofu

Vegan Pizza in Fort Myers

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2010

I was in Ft. Myers visiting family and made a special trip to Pizza Fusion after reading about it here. We ordered a regular cheese pie for the family and a vegan pie for me. The vegan pie featured Daiya, crimini mushrooms and roasted garlic. We went on a Monday so the second pie was free, which was a nice treat. The pizza was fresh, tasty and very satisfying. The service was attentive and kind. I also tried the vegan brownie. Yum!

hsmom_of2
hsmom_of2

Great first time experience

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2010

We went for dinner and had a great multigrain pizza and salad. Food was wonderful, server was very informative and attentive. Went on a thursday night and it was 2 free glasses of wine w/ pizza purchase! Lucky us.

Will definitely go again. It's nice to be able to get pizza again.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, eco-friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Fusion: