Serves meat, veg options available. Offers Italian food, has Daiya cheese for pizza, calzones, baked zita, a veg burger, and assorted salads which are marked. Price: Moderate more-less
Pizza, Lacto, American, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by kenvegan
egietz
egietz

Good amount of vegan options

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2015

I love that there is a decent selection of veg options here, thumbs up to the owner for making it veg friendly. Everyone that works here is extremely friendly and helpful, made me feel completely comfortable with the 100's of questions I asked. They have Daiya so virtually everything can be made vegan. They have a specific vegan pizza, pizza roll, burger, and brownie on the menu. They also had 2 vegan appetizers. We ordered quite a few things off the menu and each one was really good. Definitely check this place out if you're in the area!

AvocadoLover
AvocadoLover

Excellent Pizza

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2014

Awesome place for "american style" vegan pizza and other Italian options. The pizza was great - delicious crust, fresh veggies, tasty marinara and appropriate use of Daiya (most places drown their pizza in Daiya which overshadows the other flavors of the pizza). I also really appreciate the wide variety and creativity of their vegan menu (garlic knots, stomboli, etc). I had the vegan brownie as well and it was ridiculously good! Soft, moist and delicious! We ordered and picked up to go home which I think is the better option than eating in due to the somewhat lackluster atmosphere and no alcoholic beverage options (which is a must with pizza in my book!) Overall, much gratitude for the wonderful food and really kind people who work here. Will be back again! (PS they also deliver!)

Pros: Very warm & friendly staff, Delicious, fresh food, Quick & inexpensive
Cons: No EtOH, Atmosphere
Navegante
Navegante

Great for takeout.... Dining in is OK

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2014

This place had great vegan garlic knots and baked ziti. Also had vegan cheese for pizza and other items. I was really pleased with the food, and the man working was nice too. The restaurant is located in a strip mall that is out of the way. The dining area inside is not fancy. A few tables in the corner. The water was served in plastic cups and no ice (so it was warm). If I went again, I'd get my food to go and eat in my hotel room with a cold drink. Omni family was happy with their food as well.

Pros: Good food, Vegan options, Nice staff
Cons: Poor dining area, Warm water, Not a great place to dine in

kenvegan
kenvegan

Delicious Vegan Baked Ziti!

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

While passing through Las Vegas, I was searching for a reasonably priced vegan Italian restaurant. I could not find any vegan Italian restaurants, but using the HappyCow app, I found a place which has a number of vegan items made with vegan cheese. I asked the guy behind the counter what would be fast and tasty, and he recommended the baked ziti and vegan knot bread. The baked ziti was suberb. The sauce was thick and flavorful, and the pasta was cooked to perfection. The knot bread was also excellent. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Pros: Food , Good value

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Company: