Pizza Aroma

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan pizza and calzones. Daiya cheese and soy cheese pizza available by the slice and by the pie. Can substitute most veggie pizzas with Daiya or soy cheese. Limited outside seating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Pizza, International, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

passedout
passedout

Excellent

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2013

I'm from New Jersey, so I grew up eating pizza from local shops in NJ and NYC before going vegan. Pizza Aroma is quality pizza that's made with very fresh ingredients. The owner has a very good understanding of veganism and will make your food accordingly. It tastes great and has the reminiscent flavor of the pizza I grew up on.

The plain Daiya slice is a favorite. There's also a great salad slice with a ton of fresh veggies. Whenever I'm in Ithaca I make sure to grab a slice (or a pie) from Pizza Aroma.

Pros: Great food, Knowledgable Staff, Great Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Aroma: