Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan pizza and calzones. Daiya cheese and soy cheese pizza available by the slice and by the pie. Can substitute most veggie pizzas with Daiya or soy cheese. Limited outside seating. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Pizza, International, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

vegfam
vegfam

Awesome!!!

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2014

It's not often we come across a place that makes 20" vegan NY style pizza on homemade crust. It was truly delicious! The crust was crisp, lots of Daiya cheese, mushrooms and the purple onions were so full of flavor! My kids were in heaven and so excited to be able to pick up a giant slice and fold it! The place is very small but we found a seat and our order was ready pretty fast. When we saw them making the dough and all the people in and out we thought for sure we'd be in for a long wait, but we were very pleasantly surprised. It was so good we had to order a vegan calzone to bring back to the hotel! That was incredible as well! We love this place! Be aware that they are closed on Sundays. A must go to if visiting Ithaca!!!

Pros: Large portions, NY style/delicious crust, Very friendly
Cons: very small to eat in
passedout
passedout

Excellent

Posted on 06 / 19 / 2013

I'm from New Jersey, so I grew up eating pizza from local shops in NJ and NYC before going vegan. Pizza Aroma is quality pizza that's made with very fresh ingredients. The owner has a very good understanding of veganism and will make your food accordingly. It tastes great and has the reminiscent flavor of the pizza I grew up on.

The plain Daiya slice is a favorite. There's also a great salad slice with a ton of fresh veggies. Whenever I'm in Ithaca I make sure to grab a slice (or a pie) from Pizza Aroma.

Pros: Great food, Knowledgable Staff, Great Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Pizza Aroma: