Serves meat, veg options available. Hummus, baba gannoush, grape leaves, tabouli, and some salads are vegan. The falafel sandwich is vegan and cooked in separate fryer. Vegan potato chop (mashed potato ball stuffed with green peas, mushrooms and spices) are deep fried in separate fryer. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
6315 Sashabaw Rd Ste F
Clarkston, Michigan 48346

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by crystal_cauldrons

some good vegan options

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

I've eaten here once and made my own wrap. I told the server it was my first time but he wasn't very helpful in telling me how to order. Thankfully it was pretty easy to see what was vegan and they were able to tell me if anything did/didn't contain animal products. The bread, veggie balls, etc are vegan and cooked in separate equipment. The foods was tasty and moderately priced.

Pros: Good portions, Customizable, Tasty food
Cons: Not the best staff, Not the best prices, Rack of doner meat

Love It

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

The food here is excellent! The staff is very friendly and courteous. I try to eat there as much as I can. If you like Middle Eastern food, this is the place for you. I have not been disappointed with anything I have ordered there! I love their rice with almonds and raisins!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly, Nice Portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Pita Way: