this place is good to come with non vegetarian friends and family and we both get satisfied enough.
Sure the name "Pita Jungle" doesn't evoke thoughts of a sophisticated restaurant with modern decor, sit down extravagant meals with a decent selection of alcohol, but thaat is what you get at this surprisingly cutting edge and growing chain restaurant. The vegan items are many and their corporate website makes special note of us. The customer service is superb and mistakes are quickly fixed and often vanish from the bill. The 1000 beans is a pita bean pizza that has flavors to write home about. Macro plate and the garden wrap are equally divine.Pros: food, 1000 beans, drinks, customer service
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Pita Jungle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 645 times since Jan 2013.