Serves meat, veg options available. Part of chain restaurant in the Southwest, offering Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food. Has vegan suitable items, including 4 appetizers, 4 salads, some sides, the falafel pita, veggie wrap, and macro plate. See website chart which notes which items are vegan. Casual nice sit-down dining. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non veg , Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
stevensmara
stevensmara

Saving GRACE

4 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

My partner and I were in the US visiting family and Pita Jungle was our saving grace if nothing else was available. We usually don't like eating at chains but this is an exception. There are several different options for Vegans. My favorites were the falafel wrap and lettuce fatoosh salad. Try their hummus' as well the jalapeƱo cilantro is incredible.

Pros: Vegan Options, Locations
Cons: Portion Size
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Pita Jungle

3 Posted on 11 / 22 / 2012

I had the cauliflower dish, which is a side and was plenty of food on its own. It was basically caramelized cauliflower covered in tahini. I thought it was OK, although the waitress really talked it up. I'd go back again, but the food isn't anything spectacular, just a nicer Mediterranean-like food joint.

Dear Owner and Manager of Pita Jungle: