Pistachios Bulk and Health...

Stocks a variety of bulk staple (flour, grain, sweetener, etc) plus vitamins and nutritional supplements. more-less

First Review by Corrie Ander
vegstrongprincess
vegstrongprincess

Expired And Spoiled Products

1 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2013

I moved close by, decided to check it out. The store is poorly stocked, dust on most products. I found various with expired dates. The peanut butter mill was broken and nuts off which we did not know until it had been milled and were 'forced' to purchase or the police would be called. Owners are pushy to make a sale but other wise snub you.
I will NEVER go back!

Cons: Expired Products, Rude Staff & Owners, Broken Equiment
World B. Free
World B. Free

STORE SELLS SHARK CARTILAGE

1 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2010

I would urge everyone to refuse to shop here until they pull shark cartilage from their shelves. They are selling the product made up from threatened and endangered species. This is unacceptable.

Cons: SHARK CARTILAGE , SHARK CARTILAGE , SHARK CARTILAGE
Corrie Ander
Corrie Ander

Go Nuts

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2008

This store offers a good selection of bulk foods, especially if you are into baking! It is clean and I like knowing that I'm supporting a family owned and operated business. The bulk foods are reasonably priced but I would recommend skipping this store for "health" items. They are probably overpriced.

Pros: friendly staff, good quality

Dear Owner and Manager of Pistachios Bulk and Health Foods: