No storefront. Delivery or pick-up by arrangement only eco-conscious vegan bakery. more-less

First Review by vegangrrrl
spamboy
spamboy

Compromise free vegan cakes

5 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2013

I think that picnic's cakes are amongst the best cakes I have had from a bakery regardless of whether they have dairy in them (I'm a vegetarian, sorry vegans). Highly recommended.

Pros: Cake, Need I say more?
vegangrrrl
vegangrrrl

cakes to die for

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I have had the pleasure of experiencing Emily's fancy, event cakes as well as her holiday special cake. Both were delicious. However I cannot say enough about the fancy, and I mean fancy, event cake. A few months ago, my best friend of 20 yrs and I threw ourselves a little party and had Emily make the cake. It had a salted caramel frosting, perfectly textured chocolate ganache coating and she even wrote our names in chocolate and had them sitting atop the cake.

A very promising new vegan baking star!

Pros: cake!!!, friendly & accommodating ownder, beautiful decoration

Dear Owner and Manager of Picnic Bakery: