Piccolo Paradiso

Serves meat, veg options available. Tapas, mezze, maltese food. Some vegetarian options with a family flair. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

wildtable
wildtable

organic and delicious!

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

this organic, primarily vegetarian restaurant was excellent. it was obvious that they are serious about food and prepare it with love. I would definitely go back and bring friends whether vegetarian or not. the food was so delicious and I savored every bite. the German rose was one of the best I've had. the service was solid and they helped a non German speaker order well and feel comfortable.

Pros: Organic, Delicious food, Great service
David Jones
David Jones

beautiful intimate atmosphere

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

we only went twice - for lunch - and everything was vegetarian. No meat at all. The food was very good - reasonably priced and the drinks available were the best we had ever seen in Hamburg. Funnily enough the service was unfriendly both times - had never experienced this before in Hamburg - so thats the reason we have not been back. Otherwise it really is a gem of a restaurant.

Pros: beautidul decor, cosy, great food, great drinks
Cons: unfriendly service both visits
Guest
Guest

Green Oasis

4 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2008

Not easy being a vegan in Europe. This place is an oasis. Very good, all organic produce. Many vegan options. Excellent cafe atmosphere. Helpful staff. Great neiborhood.

Pros: organic, nice location, helpful staff
Cons: small
Michelle Stoddart
Michelle Stoddart

Delicious and nice service!

4 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2008

I was in Hamburg on business and was very pleased to find this place for a healthy lunch. It's on a quiet street so they may need to advertise more to get more people in there but there were a decent amount of diners in there. The service was very friendly, the translated for me as the menu was only in German. I'm vegan and he quickly pointed out the options for me. I had a tasty carrot and tofu dish with lots of spice and nice salad / rice on the side. They have a nice selection of beers and wine too. Nice decor too, good atmosphere and I expect it's even better in the evening. I look forward to visiting another time soon.

Pros: Tasty food, Generous Portions, Nice Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Piccolo Paradiso: