Good food, great variety on made to order juices. I had the veggie burger w/avo, sprouts, etc...would order it again. They have lots of vegan products for sale & also sell a wheatgrass grinder & flats.Pros: clean, friendly, convenient
My friends and I came here once searching for a vegan-friendly restaurant. I ordered the vegan burger(7.50) and mango smoothie, one of my friends ordered the falafal(7.50) pita, and my other friend ordered the meatball sandwich(7.35). I really liked the burger, although it was expensive for a store-bought patty. The veggies were fresh, but the service was a bit slow. The mango smoothie was good as well. I tasted the falafal, and it was hot and tasty, but it was not served on a pita, it was served on a tortilla. False advertising. The portions are moderately generous, but the prices are really high. Picasso's also sells groceries, which are also exorbantly priced. However, some items sold here are hard to find, and it's in a convenient location.
All in all, if you're looking for tasty vegan food, come here. But expect to pay a lot for it.
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 10, 2012
Cons: Run-of-the-mill food, High prices
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Picasso Naturals closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1091 times since Jan 2013.