Serves meat, veg options available. Small eatery offering healthy salads, wraps, sandwiches, and smoothies. Has a 14-item vegetarian menu. Has tofu, soy and rice milk and vegan cheese. Owner is accommodating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
7420 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Ste 115 (Ruffner)
San Diego, California 92111
858-874-0007

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by xandriah
kglaguna
kglaguna

Veggie Burger

4 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

Good food, great variety on made to order juices. I had the veggie burger w/avo, sprouts, etc...would order it again. They have lots of vegan products for sale & also sell a wheatgrass grinder & flats.

Pros: clean, friendly, convenient
xandriah
xandriah

Good food, Nice staff, High prices

3 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

My friends and I came here once searching for a vegan-friendly restaurant. I ordered the vegan burger(7.50) and mango smoothie, one of my friends ordered the falafal(7.50) pita, and my other friend ordered the meatball sandwich(7.35). I really liked the burger, although it was expensive for a store-bought patty. The veggies were fresh, but the service was a bit slow. The mango smoothie was good as well. I tasted the falafal, and it was hot and tasty, but it was not served on a pita, it was served on a tortilla. False advertising. The portions are moderately generous, but the prices are really high. Picasso's also sells groceries, which are also exorbantly priced. However, some items sold here are hard to find, and it's in a convenient location.
All in all, if you're looking for tasty vegan food, come here. But expect to pay a lot for it.
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 10, 2012

Pros: Good vegan food, Stocks hard-to-find items
Cons: Run-of-the-mill food, High prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Picasso Naturals: