Serves meat, veg options available. Menu details what is veg/vegan and will cater to vegan requests. Vegan choices include a soup, fried portobello with gravy, veggie burger, pizza, eggplant lasagna, desserts. Will cater a 4-course vegan meal to group events with advanced reservation. Brunch on Sundays. Bistro atmosphere with live music on weekends. Local artists artwork hangs on the walls. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu 11:00pm-12:30am, Fri-Sat 11:00pm-1:00am, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm, 10:30pm-3:00pm

First Review by jewel123
VeganOKC
VeganOKC

Vegans Don't Waste Your Time

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

This site is a little misleading about this place if you are vegan. Plan on having very limited menu options. I ordered the hummus trio as appetizer and it came with two other sides. I asked the waiter if there was any dairy in any of it and he assured me there wasn't any. The spinach dip was made with cream cheese and the bread came covered in cheese. That wasted $8 right off the bat because I couldn't eat any of it. I ordered the vegan pizza thinking it would be something a little better.... don't waste your money! If you want to pay $13 for some crappy bread with vegan cheese on it go right ahead. I left feeling completely ripped off. The vegan items offered here are garbage and the wait staff knows nothing about the menu. I really should have just walked out without paying. You would be better off hitting up Taco Bell and getting a 7 layer with no cheese or sour cream.

Pros: None
Cons: Very Limited Options, Wait Staff Knowledge, Price
jewel123
jewel123

Amazing food

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2011

I had their chicken fried portobello and it was delicious. My hubby had vegan pizza which was also very good. It was just a plain cheese vegan pizza but hubby special ordered extra veggies on top. This would be a good place to go out to please a group of both non meat and meat eaters.

Pros: yummy food, good service
Cons: Not a lot of vegetables

Dear Owner and Manager of Picasso Cafe on Paseo: