Serves meat, veg options available. Several of the items are vegan suitable. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by outdoordudeca
outdoordudeca
outdoordudeca
  • non-vegetarian

Horrible Service!

1 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

Horrible service!!!!!!!! I was frequenting this place for a number of months, and yes, the service was just ok, and the comments where people are stating they have to wait long times to get refills would most likely be dead on. Now the service has gotten even worse!

Last Sunday I visited this place with a friend who had never been here before. My order was not correct and included tripe and tendon, both of which I do not eat. I advised the waiter (who confirmed that I am a regular and he has seen me numerous times) that I really did not like the pho and wanted the type I usually eat. He said he would get someone to come and help me....... no one ever did! He kept saying "she will have to take care of it for you". A woman did go out of her way to come from the back and welcome a table of Asian guys to her restaurant, which was a table just across from us, but went out of her way to avoid speaking or making eye contact with us. Finally after a half hour of waiting with absolutely no service at all (my friend couldn't even get a refill on water), I demanded the check and advised the waiter that I will never be coming back. He rapidly brought me the check, which included the bowl of pho that I barely touched before discovering tripe and tendon.

We left the exact change for the bill (instead of the 25 to 25% tip I usually leave), and promptly left the place. No one seemed to care.

Good luck getting anyone within this place to care about their customers.

Dear Owner and Manager of PHOnomenal: